COVID-19 pandemic has been the greatest catalyst for digital transformation the world has seen, with companies now accelerating adoption of future work practices that have been discussed for years. Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella shared this sentiment when he said, “We’ve seen two years’ worth of digital transformation in two months”. It looks like digital readiness is no longer optional.
Join us as we fly virtually to Microsoft Office in Beijing, China for a virtual tour to gain first-hand insight from the technology leader on the practices they adopt to keep their employees safe and to conduct business amidst the pandemic.
You will hear from their Core Services Engineering team that was tasked to drive the Digital Transformation journey and evolving user experience during the COVID-19 outbreak. This include transforming IT services from physical office environment to digital workspace. The team will share personal challenges in dealing with technology issues and End User Support in using Microsoft 365 and Teams to enable employees to work from virtually anywhere.
- Virtual tour of Microsoft Office in Beijing, China
- IT Tech Link Overview
- Zero Touch Services – Digital locker & remote tech link service
- Employee readiness and communication – Work smart and social channels of engaging users
- Evolving user experience when returning to work – from 40% office occupancy to 100% productivity!
- Safety & hygiene practice for both users and IT (staggered workforce management)
- Workplace changes and dynamic office occupancy
- How mobile work and working from home (WFH) will change the way our users work
- New set of opportunities to drive Digital Transformation
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Andrew Han, Field IT Manager, Microsoft Global Sales Marketing and Operation, Great China region Headquarter Office, has 8 years’ experience in IT operation and has led a team to support around 1,500 internal Microsoft users focus on providing professional IT Work Smart training, leadership meeting support, executive support and collaborate with Microsoft global audio and visual team to implement global standard audio-visual service within Microsoft facilities. Andrew also plays the role of Regional Champion for core skill development within Microsoft global support team. Before joining Microsoft, Andrew has worked in ADP for 3 years as an IT consultant and project manager.
Licheng Gao, Principal IT Manager, Microsoft Beijing Asia Pacific R&D Group, has more than 20 years of rich practical and strategic planning experience in the IT field. As the principal manager of Microsoft IT, he is mainly responsible for the IT operation and end-user support as well as information security management. The team he leads serves around 2,000 internal Microsoft employees, providing professional client technical support that includes infrastructure and business application services to end-users, and cooperates with Microsoft’s global network operation team and information security management team to provide world class network connectivity and information security service to Microsoft internal users. He also served as the regional champion for Microsoft IT in Asia pacific, mainly focus on leading infrastructure service improvement and driving operation excellence. Prior to joining Microsoft, he had worked in IBM Global Services team for about 9 years where he held various technical engineer and project manager positions.
* Note: All participants will be subjected to clearance from Microsoft Operations Pte Ltd. All participants are to provide the following information: Name, Designation and Organisation.
All fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
All participants MUST register by email before June 9 to facilitate the sending of the Teams URL.